BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another thread detailing all my problems with the KeyFOB, which now all seem to be fixed. However they have been replaced by a more sinister issue.

When I unlock my car, with the keyFOB, the windows drop and the roof opens. I have heard you can program your key to do this - but I have not, to my knowledge, programmed my key to do this. I am only clicking the open button once.

I can stop the roof coming down by closing the roof thing in the boot. However the windows still open all the way down.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Dom

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Example of what you should be doing...

2000 E46 330Ci Cab - One for all you drop top owners...

per forum rules if in the E46 section :thumbsup
okay my bad ... I never read the rules mate :( Thought my car specification drop down thing dealt with all that! I will do so in the future. Sorry

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've just seen this on the interweb... and found this...

"You may be able to auto-roll down of windows from the remote control. Another way is to put the key in the door handle and turn to the unlock position and hold it there. This will also open and close the moon roof or put a convertible top down."

My Door handle barrell is a little dodgy in that it does nothing when i put the key in - im wondering if its got itself into a position where it thinks it is constantly in the unlock position...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.