BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my E46 330i remapped today by Mike at Motech and just wanted to share my results.

First of all I want to say a big thanks to Mike for being so friendly and welcoming and taking the time to explain to me how the remap is done and how it all works. And for making me and my missus a nice cuppa upon arrival :)

As for the results I am absolutely delighted with how much better the car feels to drive. The improvement was noticeable as soon as I pulled away for the test drive with the usual jerkiness in 1st and 2nd gear completely gone. The main difference though is the power delivery, it feels like the car is brand new the way it pulls perfectly smoothly throughout the rev range. The car now pulls hard from much lower rpm than before it puts a big grin on my face!

I've been thinking about getting it done for years now and I just wish I'd done it sooner. It's not about the power it's about how much better the car feels to drive.

For anyone out there who's been wondering whether or not to get it done and where to get it done, I would highly recommend you give Mike a ring and get it booked in I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts