BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
I had mine checked over as well...turns out its needs a few other bits as well (discs, pads and rear tyres - the wallet is still quivering in the corner somewhere!)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the joy of motoring!

try and space them out like me, last month i had new pads, discs fitted all the way round. this month is gonna be the conrol arms and then i have a few months to save and think about tyres. i really dont wanna go cheap on tyres as these are the most important factor that will save you from crashing your car or not

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thats what I'm going to do - MOT isn't due till May. I only took it on to get a rattle looked at!

Discs, pads and wishbone getting done in the next week or 2 - managed to save a fair bit by supplying the parts myself. Think I'll get the other bushes etc checked - cars now done 83k so guessing that they'll need doing.

I think I'm going to give the Falkens a run - the premium 255/35/18's for the back are outrageous and the current Dunlop Sp's are awful.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
ok i have bought a set from ECP at the cost of £195

cant wait to get them fitted. i had that money saved for my ps3 as well:frown
Oh mate :)
When you do get your PS3, get Fallout 3. Best game i have ever played :cool
Talk about rub salt into the wounds:rofl

I presume this has rectified your steering issues? If so, we can add the details to your other thread and add a (FIXED) to the title:thumbsup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.