BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone link me to the best hid kit for this model, thinking maybe 6000k or 8000k, I want one with dipped and main beam.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
The cheapest kit you can find on egay. Never had a problem with them..
I'm sure an e46 is the same as an e36 and you'll need two kits if you want the main beam too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The cheapest kit you can find on egay. Never had a problem with them..
I'm sure an e46 is the same as an e36 and you'll need two kits if you want the main beam too.
i dont think that will work, as i bought a cheapy one for my 330d and it wouldnt work right, then had some fitted from these guys,

www.automotivegadgets.co.uk/hid.html

and they have been bang on since i got them about 5 months ago. also have some hids from them on my 325i turbo on dipped beams and fogs and again they are runnin great. ive got the 6000k onboth cars and they are bang on! nice and white and not chavvy.

hope this helps

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
i dont think that will work, as i bought a cheapy one for my 330d and it wouldnt work right, then had some fitted from these guys,

www.automotivegadgets.co.uk/hid.html

and they have been bang on since i got them about 5 months ago. also have some hids from them on my 325i turbo on dipped beams and fogs and again they are runnin great. ive got the 6000k onboth cars and they are bang on! nice and white and not chavvy.

hope this helps
You're right, I'm wrong. e46's have some sort of warning that'll flash up on the dash, yes? :embarrassed

·
Registered
153 Posts
or get any hid kit with fat style ballasts it wont light up anythink on dash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts