BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'm pretty sure on all e46's the necessary wiring would be factory fitted behind your original bumper.. so it'd be the same as retrofitting fog lights for example.

Check this first obviously but if thats the case just buy a set of 4 parking sensors, should cost much from a breakers yard or check ebay??

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty sure on all e46's the necessary wiring would be factory fitted behind your original bumper.. so it'd be the same as retrofitting fog lights for example.

Check this first obviously but if thats the case just buy a set of 4 parking sensors, should cost much from a breakers yard or check ebay??
does any 1 know if this is true???

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thumbsupEdit your title and put E46 in matey.
thats the first time you have ever asked me for that mate!, 2000 323 is an e46!, but if thats what you want aswell:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Not true im afraid... I tried to put front fogs on mine and the wiring wasn't there.. :mad So they just look cool.. :D:D
did you take the front bumper off ben??

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
Haha well not quite :hihi

Bodyshop had a look when they changed it over after my bash and wasn't there... I changed the headlight too and checked... wasn't there..
And when i put the fogs in i had a look about but still not there... I might have another look one time soon.... :lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts