BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wondering if anyone can help i put car into local garage to get wheel allignment checked as the steering wheel sitting off cente , it was reading slightly out but the garage could not adjust track rods ,,,are they adjustable or not ????? i changed out both lower arms and rear stability bushes so i know they ok cheers ,,,,,,,:thumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey wondering if anyone can help i put car into local garage to get wheel allignment checked as the steering wheel sitting off cente , it was reading slightly out but the garage could not adjust track rods ,,,are they adjustable or not ????? i changed out both lower arms and rear stability bushes so i know they ok cheers ,,,,,,,:thumbsup
What the garage are probably saying is the track rods have reached their adjustment limit. Is this the case?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What they prob mean is that the trackrods are scezied, common problem,
Renew them, you may need some heat to shift the old ones, put some copper greese on threads to prevent this again. Have tracking done straight after. hope you sort it.:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.