BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone around the Middlesbrough/Stockton area who has the equipment to read fault codes who is willing to do it for less than £50 + vat as that's what I have been quoted?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers pal would of thought there would of been someone from my kneck of the woods on here who would have the stuff and could do it cheaper

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have you got a laptop? i bought an OBDII and OBD2SPY £45 for the pair and you can check it again and again, well worth it! ;)

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
The OBD2 stuff can be a bit hit and miss on a pre 2001 petrol.
Officially it shouldn't work, although there has been a few that have slipped through the net.

You'd really need to try before you buy on a pre 2001 petrol and pre 2004 (or was it 2003....?) diesel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
engine management light on 318i se 2003(03)

i just bought 2003 (03) 318i se 2.lt today engine managenment light come on any idea what will it be ?? i check the water,oil,ect.. all ok and car runing normal..!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is there anyone around the Middlesbrough/Stockton area who has the equipment to read fault codes who is willing to do it for less than £50 + vat as that's what I have been quoted?
I also need a code reader mate, am in middlesbrough too so could maybe get one and go halves on one or summat?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry fir the late reply yeah dan I don't mind if ya can find a suitable one that works I will go halves

1 - 13 of 13 Posts