BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a remote start package Hawk (HA-FM9) that I am installing in my e46 316i AT 2000 model but I am stack on;
a) where to connect (Running output wire) external trigger wire (-ve trigger). ''This wire keeps output negative when remote start is processing. After remote start process is finished this out put stops, this line can drive BYPASS module or other device''.
b) where to connect footbrake input. My footbrake switch just over the top of the brake pedal has; blue/red, brown/grey, brown and violet/white (from left to right) wires.
c) Where to connect external start (-ve) Trigger input. ( ''this is for exernal start engine trigger signal, if this line has longer than 500ms negative pulse signal, the system will disarm the car and begin remote start engine process, if remote start processing has another signal, the remote start will stop and back to arm state'')
d) finally where to connect park input. My car is AT.
Iam in dire need as my car is striped and I cant use it at the moment until this is sorted out. I phoned the seller and he just says '' you need to find out the connections yourself. I have connected most of the wires and the alarm is working fine but the remote start is still to be done.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jacob.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hoped someone of good will would come to my assistance. Now I think I am really stack. I have decided in the next few days I am going just to take the whole lot off.
Thanks any way for looking at my posting, I appreciate it.
Jacob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts