BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an e36 convertible the roof goes up and down find but i get left with a gap between the rear of the hood and the cover that the roof folds into.
is there anyway to adjust the roof so it sits tighter on the cover and stop rain and the water at the carwash coming into the car.

Thanks

Slimmo

·
Registered
30 Posts
Get a couple of buckets and wash the car properly instead of scratching your paint to death.

2 problems solved in one

·
Banned
28 Posts
i had same mate and found that in the service history the roof needed new mechanisim but ive just fitted a new roof and there are washers under the roof mine still sits a few mm high but am gonna take the roof back out and remove the under spacers to drop the roof down that lil extra bit apart from that the roof a w**k and nothing but a nightmare just found out today that aparently i have a short on one of the motors as the roof wont come out of the storage compartment and all resync atempts have failed

·
Banned
28 Posts
also dont adjust any of the bars mate as it will never work the same as it did before i also found this out myself if all fails pay a garage to do as if it goes wrong you have someone to go back too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts