BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to take my car for a service next week

It seems to have been serviced in the past every 10,000miles or so. At 50,000 it had (Inspection 1) then 60,000 it had a oil change. Both done at BMW however the next at 70,000 wasnt done at BMW but was a full service.

Now at almost 80,000 what should I ask to be done? It hasnt come up on the service indicator telling me what needs to be done as yet how do I tell in advance?

Its a W reg 318ti sport compact

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Do you have any receipts of what work was done at the indy full service?

If plugs, fuel and air filter were done then a oil service should suffice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 4 the reply yeah I do had oil,air and fuel filter done spark plugs and engine oil.

Was wondering at what mileage Inspection 2 needed to be done as I have some service reciepts etc but not anything saying inspection 2 has been done

Also i think its the E36 its the old compact apologies if im wrong just read from other places on the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have a look here :thumbsup http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f17/bmw-service-intervals-lights-t7128/

Also can you add e36 after 318ti in your car specs box :thumbsup as you have such a late one I think it may catch quite a few people out :D

And as Graham says on Blind Date......The decision is yours :hihi
Thanks for link helpful just a shame mine hasnt followed that pattern lol

Think I'll get an independant garage to change brake fluid and service it they normally look over the car for any other faults anyway.

Will get the car details changed now as well:thumbsup

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts