BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quickie, anyone know how much a new pair of front track control arms are from BMW? and if theyre horrendous, where do people get them from?
I have no faith in ebay stuff anymore....:)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, the actual arms. The damn thing is still tramlining and its really getting on my wick now. Anti roll bar bushes and track control arms are on the list of things to change, then the links (cant see any play in them)....looked on GSF and theyre about £52+vat for the arms. thinking polybush for the antiroll bar and then buying some 2" wide wheels....:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
y'know, no matter how many times i ask myself the questions, i ALWAYS forget about that site!!! :D

Cheers ronnie, thats solved that issue then, dont think i'll be getting them from bmw!! :)

Measured up my ARB last night when i got to work and theyre 24mm, so i'll be getting my poly bushes soon.
Theyre easy enough to do, one at a time under the car, arent they? (famous last words...)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.