BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share this with you. I thought I would treat my car with a dealer oil service and brake fluid change, since the parts and labour price with 4+ seemed very reasonable and yours truly didn't want to freeze his n#ts off in the cold. So when it came time to pay, I got an additional work sheet with a single advisory...bearing in mind I just had the MOT carried out last month without any problems :D

Non BMW control arm bushes fitted, very hard and no give...advise customer to change ASAP

No sh#t sherlock...I have Powerflex ones fitted :hihi

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Just thought I would share this with you. I thought I would treat my car with a dealer oil service and brake fluid change, since the parts and labour price with 4+ seemed very reasonable and yours truly didn't want to freeze his n#ts off in the cold. So when it came time to pay, I got an additional work sheet with a single advisory...bearing in mind I just had the MOT carried out last month without any problems :D

Non BMW control arm bushes fitted, very hard and no give...advise customer to change ASAP

No sh#t sherlock...I have Powerflex ones fitted :hihi

:hihi,:hihi,:hihi,:hihi

not bloody surprised........there are some real dim witts at the dealers, and its not just at BMW.......

A few years back I had a Golf Rallye.....you know the one- 4 Wheel drive, supercharged and with the steel wide arches. Anyway, had a bit of a fender bender and after it was repaired at the body shop the steering was not right- and since the accident was not my fault and didn't want to get my owns hands dirty, my insurance company asked me to take it down to Windrush VW and to get it checked.......took it down, get this, the HEAD technician came out, looked over my car for about 20 mins on a ramp, buggered off into the office, came back and said (baring in mind my Rallye was completey standard apart from the wheels)-

"This aint right, this has been heavily modified, VW never did a 4 WD Mk2, and THIS body kit, whats all this? your insurance company told me you were bring down a standard Mk2 Rallye?"

........what a TITT!!......head technician ha??

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
A few years back I had a Golf Rallye.....you know the one- 4 Wheel drive, supercharged and with the steel wide arches.

Nice car slacker, you have attained a certain god like status having owned one of these !

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I see what you did there :rofl

:lol

"GOK" or GOD"...................you taking the piddle Ronnie:shifty:

...............I hear you have a pretty a "Big Hammer", ha! that aint jack dude...............just remember- my handbag is bigger................... AND, it's Prada!!!!!

:hihi:hihi

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
"GOK" or GOD"...................you taking the piddle Ronnie:shifty:

...............I hear you have a pretty a "Big Hammer", ha! that aint jack dude...............just remember- my handbag is bigger................... AND, it's Prada!!!!!

:hihi:hihi
:rofl

Me, I didn't say nothing :lol

How to look good naked................ hide behind your Prada handbag :rofl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts