BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking around for a while now for a silicone hose kit for my 323i saloon, firstly to replace the stock old rubber coolant hoses which are looking old. I have been unable to find anything as of yet and have come to the conclusion that I would have to construct them myself. The bends in these hoses may make this difficult to do. Has anyone done this themselves, ie measured up, coupled and and done it on their own/ or is there a kit available im missing. So far it seems the main supplier of silicone hosing only do m3 kits for the e46. Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not sure as they are for the e36 and mine is an e46, dont know if that would work, are the hoses the same size, diameter, length on the 323i e36 as they are on the 323i e46?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been struggling to find replacement hoses for my 1999, e46 318i. Euro Parts don't list them anyone have any suggestions where to buy them from?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been struggling to find replacement hoses for my 1999, e46 318i. Euro Parts don't list them anyone have any suggestions where to buy them from?

Thanks.
ECP may not list them on their site but they probably still sell them...There is loads of stuff they sell but don't list on their website ie powerflex bushes for a start.....:confused I am sure they would do better if they got their website up to scratch :confused The GSF one is equally as bad by listing the wrong parts in the part numbers ie the rocker cover gasket part number is right but the part is wrong its a non-vanos rocker cover gasket-pissed me off so much that I'll probably not ever use GSF again :hihi

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thread revival:

AFAIK E46 M3 top and bottom radiator hoses ought to fit 6 cylinder E46 non M3's. Getting this confirmed off another couple of retailers before I take the plunge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For another project I needed a bunch of odd hoses, I found a company online that was only 40 miles away so went and visited. Got about 90% what I needed in stock, then had the others two hoses made to order in six weeks. Kushty. Must dig out the paperwork and post details on here. It was on the coast near Herne Bay in Kent if somebody knows em, Google ....back in five mins!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts