BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new (relatively) to the Bimmer world. Mines an E36 323i Coupe. I know in a few months when the exhaust that's on her goes (it's showing signs!) I'll want an after market one AND, I know people rave about Catback and Scorpion BUT, is getting an off the shelf better than say a custom build? I've had a quote from Longlife exhausts for a Stainless system from manifold on for £350...built to sound how I want and styled how I want...can Catback / Scorpion pre builds be better / sound better than this? Which will improve performance most (if at all?). :confused

Thanks for any help,

Sean

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Hi Sean. Ive retitled your thread to include your car details and moved it to the tuning forum for you...;)

I would recommend Scorpion. I have them on both of my E36's and they are very good quality and fit with no problems.
Speak to MotechMike on here, he is a supplier for scorpion exhausts :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Scorpion mate:thumbsup

Good quality, great sound and I experienced customer service that was second to none when I had a problem with a centre section that blew the baffles due to having a de-cat pipe fitted:thumbsup

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
Hi,

I'm new (relatively) to the Bimmer world. Mines an E36 323i Coupe. I know in a few months when the exhaust that's on her goes (it's showing signs!) I'll want an after market one AND, I know people rave about Catback and Scorpion BUT, is getting an off the shelf better than say a custom build? I've had a quote from Longlife exhausts for a Stainless system from manifold on for £350...built to sound how I want and styled how I want...can Catback / Scorpion pre builds be better / sound better than this? Which will improve performance most (if at all?). :confused

Thanks for any help,

Sean
Hi Sean..

We can offer the cat back by scorpion for £294.95.. (sorry we dont fit + 9.95 for p+p).. I would say there a lot better than a custom one off... As for power the gains are not big.. But will well help get rid of any flat spots help with the car reving and sound unreal !!!!! :rofl

323i (E36) 95-98 STW £294.95 H/S
Inc. Cabrio, Touring, Coupe

Thanks Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.