BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just finished the rear pipes and the n/s front looks easy, but the o/s one looks as if it could be a bit of a fiddle getting into it as goes along the bulkhead.
Anyone got any advice please to make things a little easier.....please ???

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Did they fail on the MOT? If yes then give them a wire brush down and access the corrosion then, if still bad then you are in for some fun :frown

Just be patient :thumbsup, I've done some right pig brake pipes and getting stressed helps no one :hihi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Finally finished a full re-pipe and yes did I have a fight with the o/side front feed, but with help of another pair of hands and Ronnie's advice to keep cool, we succeeded in sorting it out. Anyway all bled through, good solid pedal, down off the axle stands and ready for MOT, just got to get it insured first. Had a slight issue with the warning light, but after a look through the forum, found the solution and sorted this.
May I take this opportunity to thank anyone who has given advice on any issues I've had and to say what a great forum this is. Thanks again guys.:thumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.