BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have just fitted a earls braded clutch pipe the one rite next to the the clucth slave. i was having probs with a heavy clutch and rought change from 1st to 2nd the ugrade has made the gear 100% perfect i would tell any one having this prob to get it changed asap it was only £20 and worth every penny

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the hose worked great . were did you get that kit i would like the cig blank and the gatar metal edge

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the hose worked great . were did you get that kit i would like the cig blank and the gatar metal edge
You can only get Storm stuff direct from them AFAIK - the web address is:

http://www.storm-motorwerks.com/

The cigarette lighter blank isn't advertised on the website - but if you drop Bilal an email then he'll confirm price etc for it iirc its around £20?..

I ordered the gear surround from BM Town - the only place that seemed to have them listed! (they're like hens teeth and the Z3M one's don't fit non Z3M cars) - it's about half way down this page:

http://www.bmtown.com/Z3.htm

Reactions: xXxStKxXx

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i will take a look i have a m tech gear knob that i like so wouldnt need the whole kit
you can buy individual components.. the only thing is if you just bought the cigarette lighter blank.. you might be tempted to get the rest after you feel the weight and quality of it... slippery slope and all that! LOL! :rofl

·
Registered
293 Posts
the clutch hose replacement is a good mod, the bleeding of the slave is a tricky job though. but well worth it.
got to do mine all again soon ! oh what joy

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the clutch hose replacement is a good mod, the bleeding of the slave is a tricky job though. but well worth it.
got to do mine all again soon ! oh what joy
you're a gluten for punishment mark! LOL!..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts