BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new 750 had the common pixel issue with lots of missing pixels, was pretty bad and I could barely read the mileage let alone all the other stuff. I had a go a fixing it myself. Tried the switch cleaner, failed. Tried packing the rubber strip out for more pressure and failed. I was only succeeding in wrecking my cluster. Looked on the net for a repair service and came across this guy on ebay:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150320570585

I sent the cluster off on the tuesday evening special delivery and have just got it back (friday morning) fixed and every pixel working spot on. I got a few texts off him to let me know his progress, one of which told me the cluster was badly butchered and he should charge me more (oops). I am well chuffed and as his eBay ad is classified so I cant give him positive feedback. I feel I owe this guy one. If anybody needs this job doing I would highly recommend this guy. 10/10 :D

Reactions: Ronnie

·
Registered
11 Posts
We could have showed you how to fix that Rob :confused. We have the means and the technology...:rofl...with a bit of know how mixed in :thumbsup. Well, I got a repair guide :hihi

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
We could have showed you how to fix that Rob :confused. We have the means and the technology...:rofl...with a bit of know how mixed in :thumbsup. Well, I got a repair guide :hihi
Post it up then Neal and then we have the whole shop covered :D

Good post robshaw :thumbsup

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts