BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a quick question, i have an e36 m3 evo with a new engine and vanos, my friend has a w124 E320 twin turbo 1995 merc coupe. His power output in 95 was 350 bhb, i want to know who do you think will win in a race between the m3 evo and the 1995 320 tt? any suggestions

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
hi i have a quick question, i have an e36 m3 evo with a new engine and vanos, my friend has a w124 E320 twin turbo 1995 merc coupe. His power output in 95 was 350 bhb, i want to know who do you think will win in a race between the m3 evo and the 1995 320 tt? any suggestions

need to know what kind of Torque his car is pushing out dude- I take it his is an auto aswell and being an e-class its a big heavy old lump aswell.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Just race him, these questions are pretty silly as there are too many variables involved like...........
tyres,
driving experience,
you racing round a track?
standing start race down a straight?

Top Trumps is best left at school :rofl

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh dear... I registered on here to research E36 M3s, which I think are now incredible value at 10% their original price.

But with "quality" discussions such as this, I'm actually learning more about their owners... Confirming every BMW owner stereotype :frown

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Oh dear... I registered on here to research E36 M3s, which I think are now incredible value at 10% their original price.

But with "quality" discussions such as this, I'm actually learning more about their owners... Confirming every BMW owner stereotype :frown

...........Well, pull my pants down and give me a good spanking!!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts

Despite feeling the same as you, its simple, take your time to look and choose. IMO, you'd be best getting one with FSH, a few about with FBMSH (so you know the cars have been maintained at least) and that the onwers can afford to service them. Fewer owner cars are even better, this avoids cars being passed on quickly for thrills. The E36 M3 saloon's seem like very good buys and seem much better equipped than the coupes, with every one having t/c, harmon kardon stereo, heated seats etc. 'Prats' are also less likely to be interested in the 4 door cars so should be easier to get cracking 4 door model.

One of my aunts has a 97' BWM E36 coupe in black, she bought that in 99. She's owned it since then, has FBMSH and she won't sell it to me! Her M3 is what I would compare any M3 I go to see against.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Maybe you could buy a Audi , their owners have a fabulous reputation I hear :lol
http://www.zoneshot.com/server/dg/****-monster-1-1.jpg

last seen tailgating in an Audi 2.0TDI

·
Registered
2,255 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
:lol........................:rofl
Ronnie, if you're having problems, just post up a thread in General, we'll all take it seriously and offer sound advice, just as we did with Mylo :D

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Ronnie, if you're having problems, just post up a thread in General, we'll all take it seriously and offer sound advice, just as we did with Mylo :D
Hi guys, I'm having serious troubles :frown

I don't know how to put this easily but all I can think about is wee coming from every orifice all over my body :rofl

Please help, I'm not taking the Jimmy Riddle :hihi

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

I don't know how to put this easily but all I can think about is wee coming from every orifice all over my body :rofl

You tried Huggies active fit Ronnie??........Gordan tells me they are doing super size now:thumbsup

·
BFuk Moderator
244 Posts

maybe take some flute lessons, at least you will be able to hold some with the holes blocked off then:hihi

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts

I think if you take a step backwards you will see that the person that asked the question like you is a newbie around here . So with that in mind you may feel a little red faced just now , but thats ok , DSK will give you a little hug , try not to squeeze him too hard though , he might spit on you .
In all fairness though , and not to upset anyone , i was a bit wary of coming in here too as i`d heard stories about them all being self riteous and jumped up . Well ive been here for a month or so and have found all the guys around here to be the complete opposite .
All of them very helpfull and informative .
Like all forums , you will get the odd smart arse who spoils it for everyone . Usually with the likes of 1 or 2 posts and with nothing of any value to add to the forum except cementing the fact that we are as smart as we thought .:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts