BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hope someone can help.I opened my passenger side door with no problem and as i closed it i noticed that the window had gone up more than it should and cannot close the door now and the electric window has stopped but i can hear the motor working and i cannot push the window down it is jammed i have taken the trim off and cant see anything wrong hope someone can help.

thanks.

·
Registered
401 Posts
it sounds like its popped of the runner, has the window gone onto an angle? if so just push it back that way and it should pop back into place, just obviously take care

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
If you can hear the window motor working and the regulator is going up and down then the window clips have broken and the window has got jammed fully up, you will need to push the window switch down so the regulator goes down then with 2 people, 1 inside and 1 outside push/pull the window down a bit till you can open the door and get the door trim off.

http://www.dvatp.com/bmw/diy/power_window/

·
Registered
773 Posts
hi mate i my window is stuck down wont go up at all and i read a thread not of my concern thought might help u it was for someone who/s window wont go up when u shut the door ....it said take door card off and have a good look there is a nut or alan key looking bolt thingy it ajusts how far the window goes up so it dont go up too far in your circumstances . have a look hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.