BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 328i judders violently under braking, but not all the time!!
Most of the time the brakes feel fine but occasionaly I get real bad violent juddering through the steering wheel while braking, hard or just under normal braking.
I have been told that it could be the bushes or even the discs but I am not convinced as presumably if this was the case it would do it all the time.
Does anyone know what may be the problem?

·
Registered
438 Posts
i have the same problems. pressing brake light to medium pressure and the steering wheel dances all over the place but not every time. when coming to a stop it feels like brakes are going on and off slightly. think my discs are warped slightly but the wobbling of the steering wheel when applying brakes i have heard can be track control arms.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i have the same problems. pressing brake light to medium pressure and the steering wheel dances all over the place but not every time. when coming to a stop it feels like brakes are going on and off slightly. think my discs are warped slightly but the wobbling of the steering wheel when applying brakes i have heard can be track control arms.
again have a look for side to side play or try pushing and pulling on the track rod:thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.