BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone..in the last few months ive spent loads of money on the car..anti roll bar droplinks.rtab front lower wishbone bushes changed to polys new wheel bearings at front discs n pads brake lines power sterring pipes new leather interior...i had all my suspension checked over and had a 4 wheel alignment...for some reason i now developed a clunking noise when driving it happens when i drive straight or when i turn the wheel if i hit a bump in the road the sterring just jumps anywhere it wants to and i have to keep a firm grib..any ideas..i just keep throwing money at it and it winding me up big time!!! i took it to a mechanic the other day and he is saying that it all tight underneath the car so he thinks replacing the suspension springs may help..i want the car abit lower than standard as i have 18s on there..what do you think the height a should drop but still get a decent enough drive???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.