BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of im sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum "yet again" im sorry if it is.

Bassically my rims have these white bits on the chrome of my wheels. It feels rough like concrete. i will upload a picture so you can see. what would be my best option for removing this so the chrome will polish up nice. Let me know what you thing.

Ps. Its on every wheel all the way around the wheels.!! :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
excuse the rusty brakes. the poor car has been sitting there for over a month!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cheers for that. will try and get it moved.. what can i do about this problem then? because it looks friggin ugly!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou to whoever moved this post to the correct forum for me. i keep doing it lol. im sorry, kjust keeping you lot on your toes :D lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also put in the correct thread title for you :thumbsup

You could possibly relaquer it yourself..strip the old laquer off with something like nitro-mors...careful not to get it on the paintwork and then respray with laquer or you could a pro to do it for around 50quid a wheel :thumbsup

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could be an option. i also want to paint some of the rusty bits behind the wheels with this black metal paint i have. so can do that when i have the wheels of for refurb. as the saying goes, kills 2 birds with 1 stone. will look into it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anybody recommend anywhere that will refurb my wheels? because i have just phoned wicked wheels and they want £90 a wheel!! sod that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts