BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Has the product been removed from ebay?

I tried searching it out a while back and could not find one anywhere:confused

There is only one other place where it's available too IIRC but I won't post this for obvious reasons:hihi

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an 323i 1997 m-tec with a K&N induction kit, nice hiss when needing a kick on the m-way at speed, not too much effect at lower speeds, seems to use slightly less fuel with it on.
Just clean the filter every 6-months and make sure you pipe cold air in with a heat shield fitted.
Only trouble is, in winter especially in frost, the engine takes about 15 miles on the motorway to heat up!

Hey, steve, I just checked your car out, I haven't ever seen another 323i m-tec in the 6 years I've had mine. I guess I came to right place.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When I got mine, I took it to OSC Motorsports in Rugby to have it checked over. It had the standard shocks on, and the chap there had to check it on the BMW database to actually ascertain it WAS a proper original m-tec not just badged up. To my relief he confirmed it was a genuine one and not just a standard coupe.
I had the clear indicator lights added, a Scorpion stainless exhaust fitted, proper Hella replacement angel-eyes light units and of course the induction kit.
Also got the M3 grey-silver 18" wheels fitted plus the aluminium gearknob, 'm' oil-cap etc.
Had it 6-years now, most reliable and fun car ever I owned. Never let me down once, 100% reliability for 6 years has made me a confirmed BMW afficionado now.
Had to replace battery last autumn as almost failed to start one morning, but had been in there since I got the car, so 5+ years is a good stint for a battery.
Only problem is the wife wants me to get rid and buy a more family-orientated car for the kids. So far am resisting vehemently....
Before that had a rare manual 1987 735i for a few years, so now have been a BMW owner for a decade almost.
The car came from A1 Sports and Performance in Bristol when I got it after one lady owner.
Back on thread, I'll try and stick up a photo of my induction arrangement shortly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.