BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if a 325i de cat exhaust system will fit my 323i as i have seen one on the bay i might have a bid on if it will fit i will be fitting stainless steel headers aswell will the 323i fit the 325i system or will 325i headers fit my 323i m52 engine

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi , I have a 1998 323i coupe and I want to help it breathe better by fitting the m50 325i inlet manifold and exhaust system , would I be correct in thinking if I were to purchase a 325i system minus the rear silencer it would fit my headers and I would be able to buy the matching scorpion rear silencer ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi , I have a 1998 323i coupe and I want to help it breathe better by fitting the m50 325i inlet manifold and exhaust system , would I be correct in thinking if I were to purchase a 325i system minus the rear silencer it would fit my headers and I would be able to buy the matching scorpion rear silencer ?
Pretty much yes but the lambda sensor is in different places. Personally I think you would be better off getting a 328 system or an M3 system as the lambda sensor holes will be in the right place then :thumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts