BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very quick one guys;

LUK clutch kit comes to £117 inc VAT and delivery

Sach clutch kit comes to £126 inc VAT and delivery.

Which one is best for the dollar?

·
Registered
454 Posts
normaly i would go for sachs
however a few people recently have had these fail very early so I would go for the LUK based on that alone

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very quick one guys;

LUK clutch kit comes to £117 inc VAT and delivery

Sach clutch kit comes to £126 inc VAT and delivery.

Which one is best for the dollar?

Alrite Shane,
Those prices seem decent, Who is the supplier as I will need a clutch kit in the very near future, Which make have you decided to go with + GOOD LUK with it, Cheers.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Alrite Shane,
Those prices seem decent, Who is the supplier as I will need a clutch kit in the very near future, Which make have you decided to go with + GOOD LUK with it, Cheers.
You'll get the clucthes for around those prices at Eurocarparts (Sachs) or GSFCP (Luk).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went for the LUK one, being fitted on saturday as my car will no longer move..

Had to drive home at 10mph in 1st gear at 6000 rpm lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
You'll get the clucthes for around those prices at Eurocarparts (Sachs) or GSFCP (Luk).
Cheers for info DSK, Thought you put a link up so clicked on and theres an anne summers party goin on :D :thumbsup

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went for the LUK one, being fitted on saturday as my car will no longer move..

Had to drive home at 10mph in 1st gear at 6000 rpm lol
CHEERS for the info Shane,
Will be ordering from them just been in link and for a 318is which I think is the same engine as 318ti is only £72.69, (PROPER CHEAP) Hope ya fitting goes well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts