BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a 1997 E36 328i Saloon and want to take off the lowering springs that it came fitted with as the ride is a little harsh for my taste.

Does anyone have any standard springs for sale that they've swapped for lowering ones or know where I can get some for a reasonable price?

Alternatively if anyone wants lowering springs they can have mine in exchange for your standard ones but I'll need yours first and it'll take me a couple of weeks to get them swapped over.

Cheers

Steve

·
Platinum BFuk Member
496 Posts
Hi mate. i have complete set of e36 suspension, came from 1997 E36 323i saloon @ 130,000 miles
I replaced with coilover set for stiffer, lower ride. All springs and shocks are in good working order.

you can have the lot for a few quid.:thumbsup

I'll post some pic tomorrow

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi mate. i have complete set of e36 suspension, came from 1997 E36 323i saloon @ 130,000 miles
I replaced with coilover set for stiffer, lower ride. All springs and shocks are in good working order.

Excellent news Steve and a great help:thumbsup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

That's great, thanks.

Don't worry about doing pics - it won't mean much to me :)

Would you be able to box them up stick them in the post? I can pay you by PayPal, bank transfer or cheque whichever suits you.

Many thanks.

Steve

·
Registered
710 Posts
Are you looking at selling your Lowering Springs on at all?

·
Platinum BFuk Member
496 Posts
That's great, thanks.

Don't worry about doing pics - it won't mean much to me :)

Would you be able to box them up stick them in the post? I can pay you by PayPal, bank transfer or cheque whichever suits you.

Many thanks.

Steve
Private message me your address, I'll look in to delivery cost (HEAVY!!:frown)
I was thinking £60 for suspension?? ( you'll have to pay postage to ) pay pal is fine

·
Registered
710 Posts
Awesome, Ill definately keep an eye out for them.

Shame I need my car during the week, or I would have done you a straight swap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts