BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning,
had the above problem which was being caused by a crack in the intake trunk between the airflow meter and inlet manifold must have been causing a Huge air leak, i've fixed it for now but i'd like to know where the best place would be to get a replacement?
sorry if this is in the wrong place!

thanks in advance!

jon

·
Banned
344 Posts
morning,
had the above problem which was being caused by a crack in the intake trunk between the airflow meter and inlet manifold must have been causing a Huge air leak, i've fixed it for now but i'd like to know where the best place would be to get a replacement?

thanks in advance!

jon
This one is dealer only mate.........its cheap enough from them though.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
morning,

thanks in advance!

jon
Thats common to split, I had the dealer I bought my car off years ago replace mine prior to collect. IIRC the cost of the part on the 328i was about £27 for the part.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FM...it's gone down in price for your car :jaw-dropping. You save £6 from the price you paid :confused...not selling well I guess :hihi

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
FM...it's gone down in price for your car :jaw-dropping. You save £6 from the price you paid :confused...not selling well I guess :hihi
t's Ok i never paid for it, the dealer I bought the car from paid for it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts