BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

well after a bad weekend im on the hunt for a good soft top company to fit a new roof or window, if anyone knows of any,

i was going down a country road with a car coming the other way was pushed over and hit a f**king big pot hole, and with that the ant-roll bars went off and went right through the window not happy,

im also trying to find out where i can get the rubber seal that goes in between the roof and the top of the window,

thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
hi

well after a bad weekend im on the hunt for a good soft top company to fit a new roof or window, if anyone knows of any,

i was going down a country road with a car coming the other way was pushed over and hit a f**king big pot hole, and with that the ant-roll bars went off and went right through the window not happy,

im also trying to find out where i can get the rubber seal that goes in between the roof and the top of the window,

thanks
would definitaley be onto the local councils back!!! where abouts are you theres a really good trimmer in herts and enfield and letchworth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts