BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive pretty much decided to go for 19in rims on my e36 cab, just wondering what offset i should be looking for? the wheels are 19x8.5 all round. i realise i should go for the same size offset as the rear alloys already fitted as im only goin up in size not width, im just a bit stumped on the fronts, originals are 17x7.5 front, 17x8.5 rear. my car is an m3 evo convertible if this helps at all???? :confused

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
et between 35 and 46...keeping it inboard (higher number) might be your best bet
Are they the same width wheel all around?

I would stay in the high 40's to be honest, using a 235'35 19 all around:thumbsup

To be honest with you, leave all the technical bit's to the wheel supplier. That way if they get it wrong then it's there fault and they'll have to sort it out:thumbsup

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep they are all 8.5" x 19". i was dead set on havin 18s but after u said why!!! i thought id find pics of other cars with bigger rims and came accross this beauty. my car is pretty much identical except its a convertible n i think this will make it look the dogs danglies!!!!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
yep they are all 8.5" x 19". i was dead set on havin 18s but after u said why!!! i thought id find pics of other cars with bigger rims and came accross this beauty
That does look sweet as mate:thumbsup

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after bein heart set on 19in csl's, ive snapped up a set of 18in bbs splits off a z4 (star spoke design). they are 8jx18 front et47 and 8.5jx18 rear et50. i no i will need small spacers but no sure onn what size? im thinking maybe a 5mm or so to keep the rims inline with the body and not protruding. any help is welcome as i am a bit stumped:confused?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts