BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 716 Posts

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new car today...:hyper

After 2 weeks of searching I found a 1996 E36 M3 Evo that wet my whistle. Full service history, private plate, estoril blue, 4 doors and black nappa leather. Drove it home and fookin loved it, it goes like a scalded cat and sounds awsome. It came with the Dave-F, Eibach pro springs, Gt corner splitters and a braided clutch hose fitted.
No real plans at the moment as the body and interior are very tidy. It needs a pair of front dics and pads, and a new bumper grille. I will detail the engine bay at some point and just enjoy using it....:thumbsup

Here are some pics, it needs a wash as it was raining and salty on the M40 on the journey home...:frown

Also very rare Nappa leather, which is so soft compared to the normal leather. A bonus was the very tasty Alpine headunit...:cool

And have you ever seen a more door with split folding rear seats....:eek

And here is the business end...:cool

And the first mod was to add the obligatry forum stickers.

So far so good with it, i have done 200 miles in it today and smiled most of them, until I filled up with petrol...:hihi
The engine pulls strong and the gearbox and clutch are very sweet. So far I keep changing gear too early because I keep forgetting how high it revs. 1st impressions, I love it and dont know why I didnt get one years ago...:D

Ta for reading....:)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Congratulations!! Bet you can't stop grinning :D

Was this the one you mentioned on the phone?

Reactions: steve23002

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations!! Bet you can't stop grinning :D

Was this the one you mentioned on the phone?
No Tom, that one had sold before I got to see it...:frown
This was the second one I was going to view...:thumbsup

Steves thats a lovely car in that colour will u bring this down to the meet tomorrow

Sam
Yep, will be there Sam, got the tank full ready...:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Very nice Steve!!! :cool You lucky lucky B*[email protected] :hihi

Glad your happy with it mate, gota admit it looks the fcukin business :D

Cant wait to see it 2moro, and maybe get a passenger ride in her ;)

Quality plate too! M3 FPM (Fcukin Perfect Motor)

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I almost thought the reg was FPN, I suppose you'll start seeing that on letters soon enough!
........:lol
Gonna have to watch for the cameras now...:hihi

Atleast you won't get any complaints from the missis, its a practical M3 with split folding rear seats :hihi
The only complaint I have had from her so far was that I was going too fast, and told me to slow down...:mad

1 - 20 of 716 Posts