BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.
I recently had a genuine AC Schnitzer cat-back exhaust fitted, I've also since had a de-cat done.
Now although the Schnitzer sounds really nice, I am thinking of getting rid of it as I want something a that 'growls' bit more lol! What would you recommend to compliment the decat folks? Cheers:thumbsup

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supersprint is a little more growly, Scorpion is the same again on top.

If you do find something, let me know as I know a guy looking for a back box, he was going to take a spare M3 one from me, but an ACS one would be a direct fit for him
No worries, I'm only down the road from you so it wont be a problem. Should have a new back box in a few weeks so I'll let you know.:thumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
get a sebring, got one on my bimmer, sounds the dogs danglies. would not swap it for anything else. check them out, think there some vids on youtube too.:thumbsup

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the same issue, a cat back ac exhaust on my car, sounds nice, but would prefer a bit more growl. The schnitzer sounds the biz from outside the car but from what i can hear inside, theres not much difference to a standard set-up! My 1st 6 cylinder car, i want to hear it more!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts