BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i went to a rolling road day, and want to get my car on there. asked the people who work there and they said they can but it wont give a real read out because of the kick down issue so can only use 88% throttle.... is there a way you can disable this just for a rolling road session???

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
hi, i went to a rolling road day, and want to get my car on there. asked the people who work there and they said they can but it wont give a real read out because of the kick down issue so can only use 88% throttle.... is there a way you can disable this just for a rolling road session???
pull the wire of the kickdown switch:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=CD22&mospid=47447&btnr=35_0154&hg=35&fg=10

Having a look at RealOEM, I can't see how you disconnect it - But surley it's just a case of disconnecting the wiring ?

I don't think that'll bring up a fault code, but if it does, then simply moving it out the way of the pedal, but still plugged in should work.

EDIT: Looks like it's already being said - They all said it while I was looking at RealOEM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts