BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There

I found in the haynes manual that the car is only adjustable camber on the back wheels not the front? is this correct... if it is then i may have a problem as the passenger wheel has alot of positive camber and the drivers is straight.. is it an easy spot to see what is bent ?

Thanks

Mark

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
There are products out there that you can purchase and fit to enable front adjustment. However it sounds like something is bent and you will need to rectify this before fitting such products:thumbsup

Are you aware of how something may have become bent? Sometimes knowing the event can help knowing where to look first.

Items such as track rod ends and the steering rack can bend, as can lower control arms on harder impacts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had a small impact withna kerb :( but when i bought the car as its on coil overs who ever fitted them did a crap job as the height was all over the place and each wheel looked like it had different camber on each wheel !.

Once it is rectified what such products can you fit to adjust it :)

thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.