BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, im new on here but im told that this is the place for the best info! im looking to fit a larger turbo to my 325tds but im struggling to find a suitable unit, iv got a td04 from an evo but its physicaly too big to fit between the engine and the inner wing. i dont mind doing sum mods to the manifold but was wondering if anyone had any ideas/suggestions or if anyone has done a similar conversion? the turbo is wound up as much as poss, ive fitted a front mount and the exhaust is de-catted and straight through. id like to upgrade the turbo before i have a remap!:confused

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ronnie thanks for taking the time to reply! the m51 has done 137k, im just trying to find out what is realistic as far as reliable horsepower goes, its my daily driver so i need it to be semi sensible!!;-)

·
Banned
171 Posts
ive been looking at this too but not sure if 20psi if bit extreme for the 190k my car has done althought it is ment to have had botom end rebuild at some point still head hasnt

·
Registered
5 Posts
did anything come of this thread, id like to modify a 325tds also but as its my first diesel and first bm im a bit lost, i was planning decat, fm intercooler and remap also but just looking at what other options are available:thumbsup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.