BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help.
I have a 323 e36 that keeps blowing the fuse for my brake lights and fuel and temp gauges. I have not changed or modified anything it just keeps blowing. has anybody got any ideas.

:confused:confused:confused

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I recommend checking the wiring that runs from the car and into the boot. Peel back the rubber protective sleeve and check for "Broken" wires. This is a common problem and can cause all sorts of upsets within the vehicle electrical system:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Thank you I did as you described and it looked just like the picture (thanks Ronnie) so i have fixed them and it now works perfectly.
Thanks so much
Really pleased I could be of some assistance:thumbsup Excellent to know this problem is no more:cool

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good stuff!! Just solved my problem. Kept blowing the fuse for the driver's side rear light, side light and the dash board lights. Also my number plate lights stayed on all night. Problem was that loads of cables were jammed under the boot's hydrolic pump thingy thing lol :silly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.