BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
not sure what difference it would make on your car

but I fitted one to my vectra v6 and it made the car a helluva lot better when cornering, felt much more stable and much sharper steering response.

·
Banned
110 Posts
hello sylhetstar

welcome to the world of motorsport , this could be your first step in enjoying your motor - the strut bar /brace is essential if you like to enjoy driving - i mean at roundabouts , bends , then this is a must - Iv got one fitted to my 318iS and without a doubt it makes a big difference , you can out monuvere alot of cars that are on the road when you fly past them the drivers look at you in amazement and are a little scared.

its a simple mod but wot a difference If you dont want to spend hundrends on suspension upgrade then this is a cheap alternative but if you hav both then mate your the king of roads - and I dont mean the RAC lol.

just make sure you get a good quality one like mine which is M3 evo strut brace take a look = ebay Item number: 150209850100,
also when fitted it looks the dogs boll*** trust me .

its pretty simple science the stronger your chassis is , the betteer your car will handle, it keeps the suspension struts straight and tight so theres no movement - if your car is already lowered you may need to adjust your tracking /wheel alignment.
hey it doesent stop there you can also buy a rear strut bar and also a under chassis brace....

look = http://www.bmtown.com/imagedata/e36/Strut-Brace-E36-Lower-2L.jpg ---- http://180sx.locost7.info/images/rear_brace.jpg

but mate once this is fitted you will be asking yourself why didnt I fit a strut bar before, now your bimma can really be the ultimate driving machine.

PS watch out for the coppers - also practice driving getting the back end out going round roundabouts , dont ever use the brake pedal just enjoy the car .
let the car fly and start live life they way it suppose to be

oh disadvantage will be - you will never stay at home - your drive more so more petrol used

·
Registered
116 Posts
hello sylhetstar

welcome to the world of motorsport , this could be your first step in enjoying your motor - the strut bar /brace is essential if you like to enjoy driving - i mean at roundabouts , bends , then this is a must - Iv got one fitted to my 318iS and without a doubt it makes a big difference , you can out monuvere alot of cars that are on the road when you fly past them the drivers look at you in amazement and are a little scared.

its a simple mod but wot a difference If you dont want to spend hundrends on suspension upgrade then this is a cheap alternative but if you hav both then mate your the king of roads - and I dont mean the RAC lol.

just make sure you get a good quality one like mine which is M3 evo stru brace take a look = ebay Item number: 150209850100,
also when fitted it looks the dogs boll*** trust me .

its pretty simple science the stronger your chassis is , your car will handle better , it keeps the suspension struts straight and tight so theres no movement - if your car is already lowered you may need to adjust your tracking /wheel alignment.
hey it doesent stop there you can also buy a rear strut bar and also a under chassis brace.....

but mate once this is fitted you will be asking yourself why didnt I fit a strut bar before, now your bimma can really be the ultimate driving machine.

PS watch out for the coppers because - also practice driving getting the back end out going round roundabouts , dont ever use the brake pedal just enjoy the car .
let the car fly and start live life they way it suppose to be
I love it when someone is so enthusiastic about their bimmer. :D
I take it you like your strut brace then...

·
Banned
110 Posts
lol he he he - you know it - im in sweet love

also helps when you get a new clutch/flywheel fitted

and thats why im no doctor too - because when im driving the ultimate driving machine I got no patients for anyone or machine on the road.

but hey thats just the way it is

iaint no lrycalist or vocalist but here I go

life is like a knife
u got 2 be sharp
but not 2 sharp
u might cut yourself 2 short

anyone inda house let me hear you screeeeam ---lighter lighter braak braaak

1 - 6 of 6 Posts