BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to disable this urgently dont have a fob cant put drivers window up any ideas had a look under glove box and can see a box with plugs in but not sure if thats the baby all started when i disconnected the battery alarm is a sigma 2t

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update cut siren but hazzards still flash this all started due to fitting clear lights at the back and whilst testing did not have engine running is this problem now due to low potentail battery voltage as car would'nt start with out aid of my booster pack battery on charge now.
too pic of this is this the alarm module
managed to get drivers window up
have replaced lights back to oem btw for the minute untill i solve this 2012-01-07 16.13.16.jpg
if so how do i pull the plugs removed black one at back but this stopped the windows form working
to the left there are two metal boxes one is for the abs i assume the other i dont know please assist need car for monday

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive solved this problem by removing the cables attached to the hazzard switch seems to have cured the issues main concern is the rats nest of cables left after the alarm has been removed but why would the siren still operate.would like the mods to keep this open for a couple of days just for an answer even though the problem seems to have been solved.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Did you try leaving the ignition on(window down to be safe if door closed) and then reconnecting the battery?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ive solved this problem by removing the cables attached to the hazzard switch seems to have cured the issues main concern is the rats nest of cables left after the alarm has been removed but why would the siren still operate.would like the mods to keep this open for a couple of days just for an answer even though the problem seems to have been solved.

Some sirens have battery backup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts