BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

These springs came in a load of stuff with the car. They are the rears of a set. The fronts are on the car giving about a 60mm drop.

I was wondering if anyone can help me in identifying what make they are?

The only markings on them are AP 981005 GCFC

I've checked to see whether AP do spring kits that are blue in colour and they do but they are normally coupled with their own brand dampers...? http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=544&manufacturer=AP&category=Suspension

Thanks for any information!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
165 Posts
This thread is in the wrong section, should be in the E36 area.
Plus ive never heard of a 326i in my life :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought i'd post it in here as it's more a question about an aftermarket item rather than a technical problem. Moderators move/delete as appropriate!

326 doesn't quite have the ring of 328 does it! I'll get that changed! Thanks mate. :thumbsup:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
what colour are the springs on the front? what dampers are on the front? what dampers are on the rear?

if they came with the car and your expecting a complete rear spring/damper setup then its more than likely that the dampers are on the rear of your car or they have been sold on to someone else or the previous keeper has kept them.

if i find a wallet in a car i bought i dont expect there to be any money in it :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts