BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

my rear drivers door is permantley locked (not sure how this happened i think it just stop working and my brother left it like that for a long while), i got it like this from a family member, anyway i recently bought a accuator for it, but how do i open this door now???
do i have to cut through the door card??

thanks

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
You can remove the door card with the door closed, pull the rear seat base out to make it easier, there is no need to break anything :shifty:

I've done a few in my time but was a while ago now.

Also could you remember to add the vehicle details in the thread title next time as per forum rules please, they have been done for you this time. It makes it far easier for people looking up help for their own problems or conversions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can remove the door card with the door closed, pull the rear seat base out to make it easier, there is no need to break anything :shifty:

I've done a few in my time but was a while ago now.

Also could you remember to add the vehicle details in the thread title next time as per forum rules please, they have been done for you this time. It makes it far easier for people looking up help for their own problems or conversions.
thanks for this, i have found this, might be helpful

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=114414&highlight=door+lock+DIY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts