·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking like i might have to get rid of my beemer :jaw-dropping

prob is i am on benifit and just been reported for benifit fraud lol

the car cost me little over 500 got 160k and the alpina 18"ers i had for free

put brand new tyres on back and parts on the fronts at a cost of 150

all the local idots in my street and my friends all say oh nice car, nice wheels,must cost you lots to run a car like that and it must have cost you a coupple of grand

its a near mint clean and shiny bm with nice wheels that uses the same on petrol as my 1.4 metro did

peoples perception of what a bm costs and what it costs to run is crazy

if i was working i would have bought a m3 :D

just spoke to the fraud inv team and there is 3 sep anon calls saying i am working so off to see some 1 at 1pm

so dont know yet if i am gonna sell and go back to 1.1 land or screw em

ah my rant over ....

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If you are fiddling the system then I have no sympathy, not directly at you you but it gets on my nerves that people like me who work 2 jobs simply to have a decent quality of life after getting screwed each month in taxes and bills get f*ck all from the government if we should ever need it.

Yet there's sooo many people screwing the system and getting away with it for which the likes of hard working folks are paying for in addition to our government being about as much use as a wet sh!t.

If you are genuinely not working through the likes of serious health issues etc and someone is having a pop at you then thats another side of the coin.

·
Banned
478 Posts
looking like i might have to get rid of my beemer :jaw-dropping

prob is i am on benifit and just been reported for benifit fraud lol

the car cost me little over 500 got 160k and the alpina 18"ers i had for free

put brand new tyres on back and parts on the fronts at a cost of 150

all the local idots in my street and my friends all say oh nice car, nice wheels,must cost you lots to run a car like that and it must have cost you a coupple of grand

its a near mint clean and shiny bm with nice wheels that uses the same on petrol as my 1.4 metro did

peoples perception of what a bm costs and what it costs to run is crazy

if i was working i would have bought a m3 :D

just spoke to the fraud inv team and there is 3 sep anon calls saying i am working so off to see some 1 at 1pm

so dont know yet if i am gonna sell and go back to 1.1 land or screw em

ah my rant over ....
Perhaps your avatar gave it away.... it looks like your a bit of a spring chicken to me!...:lol

If you are generally sick mate then i hope you get it sorted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
na i am not sick my boss let me go a few months ago due to the season he is quiet in winter busy in summer ..normaly he carrys us in the winter time but due to the extra preasures of downturn in trade everywhere he cant this year
which is fair enough and i dont blame him

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
na i am not sick my boss let me go a few months ago due to the season he is quiet in winter busy in summer ..normaly he carrys us in the winter time but due to the extra preasures of downturn in trade everywhere he cant this year
So that means you can claim benefit, that us working souls pay for out of our taxes?

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
What did you do for a job?

·
Registered
401 Posts
depends what benefit hes on, jobseekers dosnt really count but if hes on incapacity or dla then the alarm bells might start ringing as your only aloud these if you are actually ill, they also require a doctors note wich means lying like hell to the doctor, ive just had turburulosis so i had to claim incapacity and i was only getting 120 a fornight wich i could just about run my 1.0 polo on never mind the 5 series so he would need other income really to run the car, child tax credits, housing support etc, ive just had to claim again and because i am sort of able bodied im only entitled to a basic sort of benefit, i cant remember what its actually called but its employment allowance or summat, i get 100 a fortnight for that wich i can assure you will never see my car as i have other bills wich need paying.

before anyone says anything about me claiming, ive just come of a 10 month rehab from turbuculosis and ive had 4 operations on my heiny with another 2 expected, i am genuinly ill and cant work.

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Fair play Ron. It's hard to exist having gone through what you have on that sort of benefit. If the sponging was stopped, then they could help the truly ill/recovering such as yourself to a greater extent maybe ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So that means you can claim benefit, that us working souls pay for out of our taxes?
sorry i started this thread there is allways some 1 that cant wait to kick some 1 when they are down

i have worked all my working life apart from the last few months and i will be back in work in a month or 2

even tho i have lost upto half the use of my right hand i rather work and be in pain than not work

was a production manager in a upvc window factory for years untill i could no longer lift ect then went to work for a m8 as manager in his busy local takeaway but its not busy atm

Reactions: xpress

·
Registered
313 Posts
sorry to hear of your probs cjack and you too ron.

cjack, it's a tricky one but my opinion is for you to keep the bimmer and enjoy it.

if you haven't done anything wrong i would just explain to the people you are meeting with about your car and good luck!

:)

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you are fiddling the system then I have no sympathy, not directly at you you but it gets on my nerves that people like me who work 2 jobs simply to have a decent quality of life after getting screwed each month in taxes and bills get f*ck all from the government if we should ever need it.

Yet there's sooo many people screwing the system and getting away with it for which the likes of hard working folks are paying for in addition to our government being about as much use as a wet sh!t.

If you are genuinely not working through the likes of serious health issues etc and someone is having a pop at you then thats another side of the coin.
i could'nt agree more:thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts