BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was board today so spent a bit longer cleaning her pics are final results and were took off a camera phone.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys have thought about going down the clear indicator way but some how old skool just seems to look ok on this old girl.
I try and do an 1.5hrs on a sat just to keep her clean just went overboard today:thumbsup
the neighbours think im mad as its cleaned every week:goodvibes:eek:ptimist:hyper

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
know the feelin mate:confused..im actually gettn pissd off with the..did you not wash that last week...comments....yeah a did in fact,just coz your a manky ******* doesnt mean we all are..reply usually helps..:D...anyway..top job..looks fantastic:jaw-dropping

·
Registered
289 Posts
thanks guys have thought about going down the clear indicator way but some how old skool just seems to look ok on this old girl.
I try and do an 1.5hrs on a sat just to keep her clean just went overboard today:thumbsup
the neighbours think im mad as its cleaned every week:goodvibes:eek:ptimist:hyper
4 hours is nothing once you get started, can quite happily lose myself for a day giving the car a good going over:hihi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts