BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
i have just put a front armrest in my convertable, but the plastic surround does not fit right, there is a gap at the back just as the plastic sweeps up in line with the prop tunnel, the front end seems to fit right, screwing in just under the hazzard switch, can anyone help,
thank you all.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Pictures??

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the plastic surround came from a 328 cab. are all the cabs not the same? im not sure how to put pictures on here, sorry,

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
the plastic surround came from a 328 cab. are all the cabs not the same? im not sure how to put pictures on here, sorry,
Go on to this website - http://photobucket.com/

Sign up... - Take a picture with your camera - load on to your computer - then upload on photobucket! Then you use the Code to put in text on here

Pictures make life eaiser!:thumbsup

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thought i have found the problem, i have got a e46 armrest, picked it up a few years ago from a show, was told it was for e36, (its the type with a spring both ends and a compartment built in) but even with just the surround in place there is a gap where it sweeps up?? i will try and get pictures later,

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
mine sits like that on one side and the other side sits flush with the carpet. I didnt fit mine the last owner did so it may need some adjustment?

Reactions: omj
1 - 8 of 8 Posts