BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i have a non evo e36 m3 1995, my crinkled section on my manifold has split, i do have a e36 m3 evo manifold sat around, can anyone tell me if the manifold will fit straight on to my m3? if so is there any mod that need doing?. thank you

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
hi, i have a non evo e36 m3 1995, my crinkled section on my manifold has split, i do have a e36 m3 evo manifold sat around, can anyone tell me if the manifold will fit straight on to my m3? if so is there any mod that need doing?. thank you
Ah the common flexi failure.

If I am correct the M3 Evo does fit without issues and the only difference is that the Evo has lambda sensors in each manifold and the non evo just has them before the catalytic converter.

Here is a de-cat section alongside the cats from my 3.0litre

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m3 exhaust

thats great, thanks for the advice, will look at changing the manifold over te winter ready for next year:) by the way the white m3 looks great

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a bit off topic but I just replaced my cats with 200 cell magnaflow ones and at the same time we put a supersprint exhaust on. The guys said they had to move the o2 sensors a little back - I'm assuming because my cats didn't have fixing points for them. I've had really rough idling and o2 sensor errors show when I plug the computer in. They are still pre cat, just slightly further toward the front of the car. Would this cause these errors do you think?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts