BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
im sure theres propper spray for cloth that will do it.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
IIRC theres quite a few peeps on here who done it mate...:thumbsup

I might be wrong but in one of steve23002s project threads Im sure he sprayed a roof lining. Come to think about it he may have just been lazy and bought a back one :hihi

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have sprayed the roof lining in one of my e36's and it came out decent, but not worth the effort tbh. Better off just to rewrap it in the colour/fabric of your choice, youl'll be a lot more pleased.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It all depends how far you wanna go and if ya want a quick job or a top job done? me id like it done right rather than cheap rush.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
It all depends how far you wanna go and if ya want a quick job or a top job done? me id like it done right rather than cheap rush.
Yup agree...:thumbsup

Prob best bet is to go down to local scrappy and see of you can get one on the cheap...:thumbsup

·
Registered
701 Posts
ive just done mine and its a pain mate but i couldnt find a m3 headliner for love of money. they would only sell me it with the rest of the trim which i dont want. so i went down the spraying route it could do with being done again as it soaks in a hell of alot. i would recomend dying it with black fabric die rather than spraying

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yea black dye would be good as it great on floor mats etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts