BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Morning All
Have just sold my jag so in the money:thumbsup, and would like to spend it on my BM, as being the my first BMW, would you guy give some surgustions as to what would be good upgrades, i am looking to completley revise suspension, engine etc, the whole car, :thumbsup and would greatly appreciate you input, look forward to you comments come on guys surely you would like to see a old git suffer as i am going to untake the work my self:jaw-dropping

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Suspension = Poly bushes all around, front and rear Eibach anti-roll bar kit, new anti-roll links, new strut and rear shock mounts:thumbsup Also, check condition of front lower control arm ball joints and replace arms if required. You may also wish to lower the vehicle, if so then look into Bilstein or Eibach. There are many makes and I'm sure you will get many suggestions:thumbsup

With regards to the engine the only true way of gaining power at good value for money is to replace the engine with a larger capacity one:thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rym
have done all the bushes and suspension was going to be fitted today but the bast..ds have not delivered them, went for a koni set up, with a small adjustment in ride height, due to me liking a not to hard ride, will look into the anti roll bars, and have posted a add for the engine 325 or 328, thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.