BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
On yours it should be bolted to the centre of the block beneath the inlet manifold IIRC.

The best way to clean is to use some carb cleaner and a clean rag:thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Hi steve
your not wrong there mate was a right bast.rd, got electricuted of the starter motor:mad, what fool put it there, still done and hoping car will run ok know, time will tell, thanks RYM and you mate for your help:thumbsup
:rofl
Least you got it done mate....:thumbsup
Let us know if it has helped your problem......:cool

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Title amended:thumbsup

Glad to hear you got it sorted:hihi

Think getting electrocuted by the starter is bad then you don't want to get a shock off a coil pack like someone did:yikes

IT HURTS A LOT, doesn't help when leaning on the slam panel at the same time:eek

:lol Live "N" Learn :lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
:rofl:rofl generally its a good idea to take the - off the battery when working on the engine,this wil prevent shocks but then again experience is the best teacher and am guessing you guys will never be doing that again :rofl:rofl
Well done for sorting your problem out it looks to be very finnicky to get too :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Considering the coil pack nearly pushed my heart through my chest I would definitely like to think I don't do it again:rofl

They REALLY punch:mad

Still, I found the problem:hihi I'd left a lead off on the 318is:rofl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.