BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thought id post some pics of afew panels that ive had resprayed 2nite as they were letting the car down, so all done and just gotta flat and polish them 2morw when dry.

Reactions: w4vy and xXxStKxXx

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: w4vy

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea we are very pleased with the outcome the panels look spot on, done the boot again as wasnt really happy with it from when it was done last wk.

·
Registered
74 Posts
did you rattle can them or used your mate sprayer....I may be in touch soon about some spraying!!
Good question chap.. ? rattle or Sprayer Wilts..? really need to be able to do some of that to some rust spots on mine.. and there is a scratch on the drivers door needs spraying.. :hihi

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did you rattle can them or used your mate sprayer....

I may be in touch soon about some spraying!!
Lol dont be daft i would never use rattles cans do that amount of work, i want my bm mint so needs to be dont perfect, my mates a very very good sprayer, theres rx7 in redline hes done full respray on and a rx7 thats gunna be in banzi mag soon and afew others, just let me know when and what you want spraying.

Reactions: addissan

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lol dont be daft i would never use rattles cans do that amount of work, i want my bm mint so needs to be dont perfect, my mates a very very good sprayer, theres rx7 in redline hes done full respray on and a rx7 thats gunna be in banzi mag soon and afew others, just let me know when and what you want spraying.
We are going to have to meet for a beer soon chap, we live right next to eachother aswell...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are going to have to meet for a beer soon chap, we live right next to eachother aswell...
Yes fella your welcome to pop up anytime.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
looks good mate did the boot turn out better?

Reactions: Spirit

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks good mate did the boot turn out better?
Yea mate the boot is spot on now, really happy with it but theres 2 marks that i wanted out but couldnt as they were on the door shut lines and he had to fade the rear quarters towards the doors rather than full paint to the doors which i wanted but he said then the rear doors would look out which i also didnt want lol, but without a full respray im never gunna get it mint, the main thing is ive tarted it up no rust anywhere and it looks clean and fresh for a 15yr old bmw so its all good. when do you want your paintwork doing?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea its really handy having a good mate whos a sprayer by trade and other mates that are welders etc otherwise all my work would cost a bomb lol.

Reactions: Spirit

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers fella old bettie has come along way since i got her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts