BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i wanted to get a complete new exhaust system for my bmw 316i as its spent its 15year life on the edge of the English Channel, corroding the exhaust away. I want something that will produce a nice sound and money isnt really an issue, if someone can point me in the right way please do!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Full stainless steel is the way to go mate :thumbsup I am sure there will be a few places round your area that will be able to give you a quote for the work...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a Cybox Exhaust and sounds pretty good to, check out my Project thread on page 4 for pics..

Heres the ebay link to the company mines from.. Peter is Really helpful..
Yeah it looks really good with the cybox on, I see you got an m3 diffuser on the standard bumper, whats 'small mod' did you have to make to get it on?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah it looks really good with the cybox on, I see you got an m3 diffuser on the standard bumper, whats 'small mod' did you have to make to get it on?
Just used a grinder on the diffuser to get neat cuts in the plastic, it may sound over the top but a grinder will cut neater that me and a stanley knife!!

was pretty straight forward, only took a couple of mins to do, I know it's not perfect but i'm happy with it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just used a grinder on the diffuser to get neat cuts in the plastic, it may sound over the top but a grinder will cut neater that me and a stanley knife!!

was pretty straight forward, only took a couple of mins to do, I know it's not perfect but i'm happy with it!
Sweet, friends had said it wouldn't fit and wouldn't look right. Turns out their wrong, looks bloody sweet dude!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts