BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just signed up a min ago after reading through the site. i have a 318i (my baby). sum1 gave me an exhaust today. ill take some pics when i go to the car next, its in the boot. its a powerflow. twin 5 " pipes. my friend used to have it on his 316. can anyone recomend anywhre that would be able to do me a bracket.

cheers guys. i really wanna get this on my zimma asap!!!

Sketcha

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome 2 the forum

try ebay !!
BMW 318 320 325 323 328 Exhaust Hanger Bracket Mount
Item number: 180332504912

BMW 316 318 Exhaust Mounting Bracket Body Band
Item number: 180332504886

any of these if not check for sale or put it as wanted

ADAM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My uncle owns an m.o.t garage up the road so i shouldnt think it wiould be a problem. Also i just noticed when i put my foot down in 1st gear. It like bunny hops in the high revs. Why is this. Just crappy petrol?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
You will need someone who can weld stainless steel as well if you are welding the bracket on to the rear box.
I agree, sounds like a bracket needs to be fabricated. Most welding place whould be able to sort something out, however, you could also try the likes of custom made exhausts such as Powerflow etc that have franchsies nationwide.

·
Registered
225 Posts
when you say"bunnyhopping" in high revs...how high?
is it hitting the rev limiter?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.