BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all it's been a while since i have given any updates on the progress of my old girl..I have now totally refurbed the wheels and another small mod.
Let me know what you think both good and bad comments welcome...

FROM THIS .....

TO THIS.....

and last but not least this mod was especially for DevonLad who has nagged the life out of me for the last 6 months (cheers bud i got there in the end:)

FROM THIS....

TO THIS....

Car needs a good wash and polish ready for the summer sunshine!!!!
i also managed to source a leather interior which i plan to fit next weekend
cheers Keith

·
Registered
361 Posts
not sure if its the light but your black rub strips look a little faded. get a heat gun passed over them and be nice and black again. also blackout the grill to match those rims, will look well. iv got a simular colour for my wheels once i can be bothered to do em.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure if its the light but your black rub strips look a little faded. get a heat gun passed over them and be nice and black again. also blackout the grill to match those rims, will look well. iv got a simular colour for my wheels once i can be bothered to do em.
Great minds think alike ,I was thinking about doing the bumper rub strips and door mouldings the same colour as the wheels and poss the front grill too but don't want to go overboard with it
cheers

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Haha much better skoda169 and the wheels look spot on

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Mate, I hope you've destroyed them lights now you've removed them...

Car looks nice, I like the wheel colour. If you paint the rub strips it'll be a good idea to get a few new clips because they're a bugger to get off without breaking at least one..

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Did you paint them black or gun metal grey mate and like disco said you better destroyed them lights lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you paint them black or gun metal grey mate and like disco said you better destroyed them lights lol
It's a weird colour Devonlad as it started out as anthracite but i didn't have enough of it so i just mixed and played with the spare paint i had lying around the garage.

As for the light's i was going to send them to you LOL:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Oh yeahhhh man just what i really want on my car lol.Nah wheels look good mate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts